I PAINTED On PAINT Palettes...

Us
By -
0


Hey Guys! Today I am painting on paint palettes. Yep, that's right. It's weird, but also somehow makes completes sense at the same time. I decorated 8 different paint palettes and am using them as decor in my art room. I tried to paint a mix of abstract designs, landscape, cartoony etc. in order to get a good variety for you guys using acrylic paint and posca paint pens. I hope you guys like this new idea! I think I'm kind of obsessed with these custom paint palettes. Don't forget to try it out yourself and tag my on instagram!

NEW Phone cases! I asked you guys if you wanted me to have my painted phone case designs re-produced and you did! So I created the 2 most popular designs in iphone and samsung.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)