Toya Wright Is Slaying In Her Fashion Nova Grey Dress – Fans Tell Her To Enter The Fashion Industry

Us
By -
0


Toya Wright ditched the curly hairdo and she’s flaunting a sleek look while rocking a sexy grey Fashion Nova dress. Her fans adored her look and they made sure to let her know about this in their comments. Check out the latest picture that Toya posted on her social media account and fans’ reactions.

‘Running errands in my @fashionnova dress,’ she captioned her photo in which we have to admit that she looks gorgeous.

A post shared by Antonia Wright (@toyawright) on
‘Dear, a beautiful day starts from seeing your picture’ one of her fans posted next to the picture, while another one also gushed over Toya’s killing looks saying that she is ‘Looking amazing and beautiful and sexy!!!!!! Beautiful assets!!!!!!! Enjoy your day on purpose.’

‘@fashionnova I find it ironic how I done emailed you mfs about my order y’all canceled, but yet y’all on here replying to Toya. I love Toya, but Y’all better refund me my damn money or send my s**t. I ain’t got celebrity money… I go to work!!!!’ someone else said, taking this opportunity to slam Fashion Nova. ‘

@toyawright it should be your own dress. When are you and @colormenae going to shut the fashion industry down???¿¿¿ The creativity is already in your mind when yall go get fly shit to wear by other people. Now put fly shit together with yall name on it!!!¡¡¡💯’ another follower told Toya, advising her to go into the fashion industry. That could be a really great idea, we agree!

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)