Reginae Carter Stuns In Blue Jumper: ‘I’m My Own Competition’ – Check Out The Photos

Us
By -
0

Another day, another Reginae Carter stunning look. Toya Wright’s daughter posted a couple of pics in which she is flaunting an electric blue outfit and fans love it. Needless to say, she looks just like her mom in these pics as well.

‘I’m my Own competition, I’m competing with myself, Brrrrrr’ Reginae captioned one of the pics in which she’s sitting in a classy position on a couch.

A post shared by colormenae (@colormenae) on

7 Her fans adored this look of hers. ‘Have an awesome day!! Just dropping in to spread some positive vibes ✨💥’ one follower posted, while another one gushed over Reginae as well, telling her that ‘@colormenae yes sis you lit is hell….lil sis be fly is hell…you look bomb Nae.’

‘Just loving everything you do keep your head up and continue doing you looking gorgeous👍😘 as always,’ another one of Reginae’s fans advised her, and one fan even asked for that jumpsuit ‘Owwwwee I need that jumpsuit, like yesterday.it is gorgeous and look nice on you. That’s my favorite color; please send it to me so I can wear it to my 18yrs anniversary may 2.’

A post shared by colormenae (@colormenae) on

‘@yfnlucci how you are gonna feel when somebody your age date your daughter @colormenae age? It’s still sickening cause she still a child’ someone else asked Reginae’s boo, YFN Lucci. We just reported that more and more of her fans have started to slam her and Lucci’s relationship because the man is older than her.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)